MARCH CHAT SCHEDULE:
K-12 Tweet and Talk*: Tuesday March 19th, 10:00AM – 10:30AM
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
*The Tweet and Talk Live Event lasts for approximately 30 minutes, but the Tweet and Talk Twitter Chat will continue after the Live Event ends for the remaining 30 minutes.
If you are interested in having a few students from your class join #ONedSsChat Student Leads on panel for a Tweet and Talk please contact us!
TWEET AND TALK (LIVE MAR. 19th at 10AM)
Following the scheduled Tweet and Talk (YouTube Live Event), the recording of the Tweet and Talk will be posted on our website, and on our YouTube Channel for classes to use as a provocation.
1. Do you game? Why or why not? What are your favourite games?
2. Has your teacher ever used gaming in the classroom? Describe your experience?
3. What are some stereotypes surrounding gamers?
4. Do you think gaming is an healthy hobby? Why or why not? (e.g. What are the benefits of gaming? Is it ‘’reasonable’’ to game everyday?)
5. What are some suggestions for staying safe while gaming online with others?
*These same 5 questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. Where necessary, questions have been reworded for younger Tweeters. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Have you participated in an #ONedSsChat before?
Add our Badge to your blog or website to celebrate your students’ contributions to #ONedSsChat and to help spread the word!
Have 2 minutes? Please take our SHORT survey to help improve #ONedSsChat!