Are you looking for new leadership opportunities?
Do you want to share your voice to make a positive difference in the world?
Do you want to learn how to use social media for good?
as we connect and empower K-12 students around the world to lead, learn, share and act together to create positive change
Our goal is to help students and educators be the change they wish to see in the world. @GlobalEdSsChat is an initiative that is building a stronger, more positive digital community for students around the world.
ABOUT THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
GlobalEdSsChat Ambassadors are social media role models for K-12 students around the world. Ambassadors actively engage with other students on the #GlobalEdSsChat Twitter feed. Ambassadors model positive and creative ways to connect, like, share, reflect and ask questions in ways that build community. Ambassadors help grow GlobalEdSsChat by representing the kind of digital leadership we hope to inspire in others.
Ambassadors are also invited to join our student leadership team, guest classes and expert on panel during our monthly Tweet & Talks!
Ambassadors are responsible for:
1. Attending and contributing to 3 virtual planning meetings over the course of the school year using Zoom. (Zoom training will be provided if needed)
2. Actively participating in #GlobalEdSsChat using your own Twitter account (Tweet & Talk, K-12 Slow Chat). Twitter training will be provided.
3. Working as a member of the team for the duration of 1 school year, with the option to continue on with the team for subsequent years if mutually agreeable.
4. Participating on panel during our monthly Tweet & Talk using Zoom. (optional)
5. Considering a larger commitment and join our GlobalEdSsChat Leadership Team! (optional)
If you are interested in joining #GlobalEdSsChat as an Ambassador, please complete the Registration Form linked below. Once we receive your registration, we will reach out to set up a time to meet with you (and your parents/ guardians if you are 16 or younger) to discuss the role in more detail.
If you have any questions, please contact our Ambassador Coordinator, Erin Kim.