Are you looking for new leadership opportunities?
Do you want to share your voice to make a positive difference in the world?
Do you want to learn how to use social media for good?
You are invited you to join an exceptional team of students and educators who are leading Global Student Chat. Our goal is to help students and educators be the change they wish to see in the world.
Student Leader Qualifications
Global Student Chat is looking for students in grades 7-12 to join our leadership team! The qualities we look for in student leaders include:
- Passion for making a difference
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong sense of commitment
- Strong academics
- Respect for others
- Compassion for others
Student Leader Responsibilities
- Attend and contribute to one virtual planning meeting per month over the course of the school year. (September – June; 11 meetings per year)
- Actively participate in #GlobalStudentChat using their own Twitter account. Twitter training will be provided.
- OPTIONAL: Actively participate in #GlobalStudentChat using their own Instagram and/or TikTok account.
- Actively participate in one Global Chat Live Broadcast per month over the course of the school year. (October – May; 8 live broadcasts per year)
- Commit to working as a member of the team for the duration of 1 school year, with the option to continue on with the team for subsequent years if mutually agreeable.
If you think that this is opportunity is a great fit for you, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be in touch once we have reviewed your application.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview. Applicants who are successful during the interview will be invited to join the team!
Contact us to learn more about the leadership opportunities available at Global Student Chat!
#GlobalStudentChat is an initiative that is building a stronger, more positive digital community for students everywhere.