MARCH CHAT SCHEDULE:
Global Student Chat Live: Tuesday March 7th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EST
Slow Chat: All month long!
If you are new to #GlobalStudentChat, Start Here!
Detailed information about our chats can be found here.
Subscribe to the Global Student Chat YouTube Channel to receive a notification and link when we go live!
GLOBAL STUDENT CHAT LIVE: MARCH 7TH AT 1:00PM EST
MARCH CHAT QUESTIONS: Media and Teens
- If all forms of media suddenly disappeared tomorrow, what would you miss most?
- How are online trends influencing youth behaviour and/or adult perceptions?
- How can teens have a healthy relationship with social media?
- What is a suitable age for teens to have access to social media? Why?
- What impact does social media have on teenagers’ self esteem?
*The same questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Global Student Chat Live Experts on Panel: Global Student Chat Team
Meet the Global Student Chat Team!