DECEMBER CHAT SCHEDULE:
Global Student Chat Live: Tuesday December 6th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EST
Slow Chat: All month long!
If you are new to #GlobalStudentChat, Start Here!
Detailed information about our chats can be found here.
Subscribe to the Global Student Chat YouTube Channel to receive a notification and link when we go live!
GLOBAL STUDENT CHAT LIVE: DEC. 6TH AT 1:00PM
DECEMBER CHAT QUESTIONS:
Gen Z: Who Are We and How Do We Learn
- According to you, what are the core Gen Z characteristics?
- How has Gen Z shaped the digital world?
- What is one thing you would like adults to know about you and your Generation?
- “Every generation needs a revolution.” What does this quote mean to you?
- As a GenZ-er, what is your vision for the future?
*The same questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Global Student Chat Live Expert on Panel: Jill Parsons
Jill Parsons is a senior at Ouachita Baptist University graduating with a double major in Graphic Design and Mass Communications through the Carl Goodson’s Honour Program. Jill is involved in leadership with programs at OBU such as Art Club, Ouachita Sports Digital Network, and Tiger Serve Day.