K-12 Tweet and Talk: Tuesday March 8th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EDT
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
Subscribe to the GlobalEdSsChat YouTube Channel to receive a notification and link when we go live!
TWEET & TALK *LIVE MARCH 8TH, 1:00PM EDT
CHAT QUESTIONS: TODAY’S FUTURE READY STUDENT
- What skills does the future ready student need to be successful? What could be done to amplify those skills in the classroom?
- Who can help you develop the skills you need to be future ready? How?
- What is a future career you’re considering and what skills might you need?
- What are your biggest concerns about entering the workforce in the future?
- Why are the Sustainable Development Goals and entrepreneurial skills important for today’s future ready student?
*The same questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Tweet and Talk Expert on Panel: Brianna Hodges
Brianna Hodges is an education and innovation consultant, national keynote speaker, Future Ready Instructional Coach™, edtech leader, change management specialist, Director of Digital Learning, Experience, and Engagement, marketing and public relations strategist, classroom teacher, sports coach, learner, listener, and mom.
Meet the GlobalEdSsChat Leadership Team!
Connect with us on Twitter @GlobalEdSsChat