K-12 Tweet and Talk: Tuesday Nov. 16th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EDT
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
Subscribe to the GlobalEdSsChat YouTube Channel to receive a notification and link when we go live!
TWEET & TALK *LIVE NOV 16TH, 1:00PM EDT
CHAT QUESTIONS: WHAT’S TRENDING?
- When you think of the word trend, what comes to mind? Is this different from a fad?
- Describe a time when you’ve participated in a trend that was good or bad.
- If you could make something trend/go viral, what would it be and why?
- In your opinion, why do trends or fads change so quickly?
- How do social media trends change the way we consume products?
*The same questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Tweet and Talk Expert on Panel:
Matt serves as Head of Community at Spectrum Labs AI supporting the #TSCollective community, a group of trust and safety professionals across dating, gaming and social apps. He also serves as an advisor for All Tech is Human focusing on responsible innovation in technology. As a former member of the Global Trust & Safety Team At TikTok, Matt worked on cross functional teams to develop safety resources on that platform around bullying & harassment, suicide and self harm as well as media literacy education.
Matt Soeth is the Co-Founder #ICANHELP a nonprofit dedicated to empowering youth online. He is also the co-creator of #Digital4Good, an annual event celebrating youth who use tech to make a social impact in their school or community. @MrSoeth
Meet the GlobalEdSsChat Leadership Team!
Connect with us on Twitter @GlobalEdSsChat