MAY CHAT SCHEDULE:
K-12 Tweet and Talk: Tuesday May 11th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EST
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
Subscribe to the GlobalEdSsChat YouTube Channel to receive a notification and link when we go live!
TWEET AND TALK *LIVE MAY 11TH AT 1:00PM
MAY CHAT QUESTIONS: PROTECTING OURSELVES ONLINE
- How has the prolonged pandemic impacted your mental health?
- What is the most important piece of advice (related to mental health) you can give a classmate during this time?
- What has your school done this year to support your mental health and what more can they do?
- What do you do to prioritize your mental health?
- Have you been part of any campaigns to help increase mental health awareness? How can others get involved?
*The same questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Tweet and Talk Expert on Panel: Mandy Froehlich, Author and Mental Health Consultant
A former educator and Director of Innovation and Technology turned author, and technology and mental health consultant, Mandy Froehlich’s passion lies in reinvigorating educators back into their profession and support in their pursuit of divergent teaching. She consults with organizations in topics such as innovative pedagogical practices, technology department leadership coaching, 1:1 rollouts and LMS deployment, and the impact of mental health on innovation. As a way to impact an upcoming generation of leaders, Froehlich is an adjunct for an organizational technology class for graduate students looking to become administrators. @FroehlichM
Meet the GlobalEdSsChat Leadership Team!
Connect with us on Twitter @GlobalEdSsChat