TWEET AND TALK (LIVE FEB. 11th at 1PM EST)
FEBRUARY CHAT SCHEDULE:
K-12 Tweet and Talk*: Tuesday February 11th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EST
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
CHAT QUESTIONS: #ValueOfRelationships
1. What qualities do you look for in a healthy relationship?
2. How can you peacefully resolve conflicts in a relationship?
3. How do your relationships with others change your perspectives? What value do you think those relationships add to your daily life?
4. How is a relationship with a teacher different than a relationship with a parent?
5. Think of a memorable teacher in your life. What made your relationship so meaningful?
Tweet and Talk Expert on Panel
Following the scheduled Tweet and Talk, the recording of the Tweet and Talk will be available on our website, and on our YouTube Channel for classes to use as a provocation.
*The same 5 questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
If you are interested in having a few students from your class join #GlobalEdSsChat Lead Students on panel for a Tweet and Talk please contact us!
Have you participated in an #GlobalEdSsChat before?
Add our Badge to your blog or website to celebrate your students’ contributions to #ONedSsChat and to help spread the word! Coming soon!
Have 2 minutes? Please take our SHORT survey to help improve #GlobalEdSsChat!