NOVEMBER CHAT SCHEDULE:
K-12 Tweet and Talk*: Tuesday November 5th, 1:00PM – 1:30PM EDT
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
CHAT QUESTIONS: #ServiceLearning
1. How do you choose the right service learning experience for you?
2. What do you gain from service learning and how might the experience benefit you in the future?
3. Why would you want to participate in service learning? How does it benefit your community?
4. What challenges might you encounter in service learning?
5. How can you engage and motivate a diversity of students to become involved in service learning?
*The same 5 questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
TWEET AND TALK (LIVE NOV. 5th at 1PM EDT)
Tweet and Talk Expert on Panel
Following the scheduled Tweet and Talk, the recording of the Tweet and Talk will be available on our website, and on our YouTube Channel for classes to use as a provocation.
If you are interested in having a few students from your class join #GlobalEdSsChat Lead Students on panel for a Tweet and Talk please contact us!
Have you participated in an #GlobalEdSsChat before?
Add our Badge to your blog or website to celebrate your students’ contributions to #ONedSsChat and to help spread the word! Coming soon!
Have 2 minutes? Please take our SHORT survey to help improve #GlobalEdSsChat!